Welcome to the Clan Variants Tier List!
While right now there might not be all that many chassis and variants out there for the Clans, I still wanted to start a basic tier list for it along the same lines as the IS variant tier list. Right now, there’s only enough mechs for 3 tiers really (and not even that for all weight classes), but I’ve made unique builds for each unique variant.
Bushwacker Patch (27-Jan-2017)
Tier 2: Dire Wolf DWF-S, Dire Wolf DWF-W, Dire Wolf DWF-B, Marauder IIC Scorch, Marauder MAD-IIC, Kodiak KDK-2, Kodiak KDK-5, Kodiak KDK-1, Marauder IIC MAD-IIC-C, Marauder IIC MAD-IIC-D, Executioner EXE-Prime/A/B/C/D
Tier 3: Mist Lynx MLX-Prime/A/B/C/D
Yeah, I had some catching up to do…
- Added the Marauder IIC. Loving this mech; not quite as powerful as the Kodiak, but it has its own assets.
- Modified Dire Wolf builds to include the Ultraviolet omnipods. Those double-ballistic arms are sweet.
- Updated Warhawk to take into account the new set-of-8 WHK-Prime quirks, and the new hero omnipod for dakka.
- Added Linebacker. It’s fun enough, but I haven’t been convinced that it’s powerful.
- Consolidated Timber Wolf builds.
- Updated a few omnipods here and there (nothing significant).
- Split up the Nova into the main builds, taking into account set-of-8s.
- Moved up Kit Fox due to the Purifier. It might move up more eventually, but I don’t have much of a sample set…